Tuesday, September 30, 2014

So  free a long week of bring home sheet rock, on Friday I found a job site that was throwing some of the same size away.  They had 8 four by four sections of half inch sheet rock.  I paid the man $1 for each, and with that was able to finish out one whole wall from start to finish.  Without finding those short sections, I would have only a partial wall done.  As I get more money, I will go get more board. Will really start watching all the job sites around where I work, maybe I can get some more good deals!
I also snagged a second hand computer desk, which fits perfectly against a half wall in my cabin...paid $10!  I have decided to get a storage shed, and will remove part of the floor so that it will be part well house, part storage!  Two things completed....one cash outlay!
Between the desk, cabinets, and the Sheetrock, which will soon be covered by wall paneling, this place is beginning to look like an actual home inside.  It's a good thing because I am growing weary of living in the middle of construction.


2 comments: