Saturday, September 6, 2014

Today is a cold rainy day.  nope not complaining, but realized fall is about to catch me unprepared!  Today the local well service company came out and gave me an estimate to finish hooking well to house-$1795!  On the bright side, I would have water!  As much fun as I have been having swimming in the pond to get clean, it was way too chilly this morning to stay in very long!

In other news, the neighbors pig got loose, and into my yard, and the last remnants of my garden!  It is amazing how quickly they can plow through plants!  He/She loved the remaining tomatoes on the last plant, and challenged me when I tried to get a few for me.

Lastly, I have figured how to get the ceiling done...so hopefully by beginning of October, all wall paneling will be done, ceiling finished, and stove pipe in place!  :-)
Then Fall can come blowing in!



1 comment:

  1. I can see you and the pig fighting over the tomatoes. Lol

    ReplyDelete