Saturday, January 31, 2015

Wonderful gentle soaking rains all day today.  I have done some baking, laundry, and kept a small fire going in the wood stove today- just enough to keep the chill off.  Today's high was only 42 which just felt raw after two weeks of near summer temps.
Just to let my followers know, there is also a Facebook page for SilverMoon Homestead now.  Eventually, I will just post just on that venue, as it reaches more people.  In the meantime, I will post on both.  It will be a slow weaning process.  Facebook not only reaches more people, but pictures are easier to load, and label there.  It is my hope that all of my followers here will go like the Silver Moon Homestead page and continue following on that sight.

3 comments:

  1. I hope all is well with you. Tried to find you on fb.can't do it. I hope I don't lose contact with you. Best wishes friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check your fb for a friend request from me. You better not lose contact! LOL

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete