Saturday, August 30, 2014

The next farm over showed me a great way to get livestock....Hang around Dollar General!  Now we all know they do not sell chickens...at least not on the foot, but my neighbors' wife works at a local area Dollar General as an Assistant Manager.  The other day, people kept coming on and telling her there was a chicken on the bench outside.   So my neighbor went out, and sure enough there was a chicken outside.  She made calls all afternoon, and no one claimed the chicken. She gave it water, and stopped on the way home at the feed store.  Yes, that chicken has recovered from an afternoon at the Dollar General, and is happily living at the next farm up the road.  I guess I have to get mine the old fashioned way!  just had to share!  Ya'll have a great week! Be open to opportunities, and always check out the local stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment