Saturday, December 13, 2014

Christmas decorating is in full swing here on my homestead this weekend.  I have mini lights and a wreath on the door and porch, and a table top size tree on the dresser!  I have decided I really need to get a storage shed either here or in town since I have extra supplies just stacked in corners, and it makes rearranging furniture for things like tiling the floor hard to maneuver.  This place is coming together, and with every project completed looks less like a construction zone and more like a house!
Can't wait for Christmas break!  Only 5 more days!  I think this is where the decorating bug bit me!

Hope all my followers have warm fire, great goodies, and warm homes on this season of Joy!  MerryChristmas from Silver Moon Homestead!


1 comment:

  1. That's great! Have a merry Christmas!
    looks like your Christmas is .better than me. And I am glad for you.

    ReplyDelete