Saturday, June 14, 2014

Cv

Welcome to Silver Moon Homestead.  A small bit of acreage with a pond, a crazy school teacher and a desire to homestead.  I bought my property in Sept 2013.  There was an abandoned trailer ( free for the hauling!) on the property when I first saw the property in November.  Since then I have begun to craft and build and make it home.  I arrived full time to live on the land June 6th after months of driving up on weekends to whack at the ever present weeds, and to fish in my pond.  I accepted a position to teach in Shawnee for the coming year this week, and now that income is secure, I will really begin,  In March I put a DERKSEN cabin in 12x32.  It is a nice space for one, and now just needs finishing.  As I progress in my dreams, please follow along.  I have found five other school teachers, and ex school teachers, all women who have moved here to Oklahoma following the same dream-own our own place, and make a home from it!   pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment