Thursday, July 24, 2014

Living out in the country has its benefits.....and being a science teacher surely helps at times.  I really enjoy all the various wild critters that are around.  Spiders eat insects so I encourage them where and when possible.  This gorgeous spider made its nest overnight on the front porch.  I had pulled the new mower up on the porch to keep it out of the rain that we got last night, and set the gas can next to it.  The spider got creative between them.








Yesterday was a trip to Lowes.  My Buick thinks it is capable of hauling like a big ol pick up and I am not about to tell it different.  Yesterday's trip included bringing home 10 ft lengths of conduit, plumbing supplies, and wire to go through the conduit and underground to the electric pole. That is Monday's chore, and will be completed by one of the electric companies finest!  Then, THEN I will have fully operational electric inside the cabin! WHEEEEEEE, 

No comments:

Post a Comment