Tuesday, July 8, 2014

This summer is HOT HOT HOT!  As a newcomer I am struggling with the humidity.  I had hoped to finish insulating and electric in the cabin by now, but Derksen Buildings has been slow in sending the repair man.  I was notified today that tomorrow, Wed.  July 9th I should expect someone to arrive.  I initiated this repair back in June (24th), and was even told at one point I had been forgotten about.  I always follow up, and that is what eventually got me to this repair scheduled for tomorrow.  Some of the cracks and gaps have gotten so big that I have had scorpions climbing in through the floor gap in the evening. It is sad, but I was ready to give back my cute little cabinnette. It would have meant searching for a new type/company, but thankfully it appears Derkesen is willing to step up to the plate.  We shall see what tomorrow brings.  This is the floor that Mr Scorpion crawled up through.....thankfully I was there and was able to tend to him quickly.  
Once repairs are completed, I will gladly pull wires, and insulate walls so I can be ready to work on plumbing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment